By: Andreas M. Antonopoulos
Print: December 2014
Print ISBN:978-1-4493-7404-4 | ISBN 10:1-4493-7404-2
Mastering Bitcoin by Andreas M Antonopoulos
Mastering Bitcoin is the essential guide through the seemingly complex world of bitcoin, providing the requisite knowledge to help you participate in the internet of money.
This book includes:
- A broad introduction to bitcoin—ideal for non-technical users, investors, and business executives
- An explanation of the technical foundations of bitcoin and cryptographic currencies for developers, engineers, and software and systems architects
- Details of the bitcoin decentralized network, peer-to-peer architecture, transaction lifecycle, and security principles
- Offshoots of the bitcoin and blockchain inventions, including alternative chains, currencies, and applications
- User stories, analogies, examples, and code snippets illustrating key technical concepts
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.